Follow the steps below to find the WPS Pin on your printer and connect it to your computer.
- Click on the Wireless button on your printer’s control panel.
- Go to Setting and then select Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Open the printer setup utility on your computer.
- When you see the Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN option, click on it.
- You will now see the WPS Pin on your printer screen.
- Enter the pin on the required field on your PC.
- Once you have connected your printer to the computer, you need to install the printer drivers. Download and install the printer drivers from your Printer’s official website.