QuickBooks is the top-rated financial software application that helps you to manage your accounts securely and easily. Its growing popularity across the globe indicates that the performance of this accounting software is remarkable. You can perform various accounting tasks like creating invoices, managing the expenses and cash flow and generate the reports, etc.
This easy to use app is affordable and reliable. With this incredible accounting software, you can create customized financial reports. For any queries or issues, you can contact QuickBooks Online Customer Service.
It is high-quality accounting software, and there are fewer chances for it to suffer any sudden technical fault. In case, you encounter any technical error, you can resolve this issue either manually, or you can seek an expert’s assistance. If you want to troubleshoot the problem by yourself, use these tips for troubleshooting:
For making changes in the user permissions in QuickBooks
- Step 1: Launch your QuickBooks and navigate to ‘Company’ in the QuickBooks menu.
- Step 2: Click on the tab ‘Company.’
- Step3: From the list of options displayed on the screen, search ‘Set Up Users and Passwords.’ Click on this option.
- Step 4: Now, click on ‘Setup Users,’ a dialog box ‘User List’ will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 5: Click on the name of specific user, whose permission you want to edit.
- Step 6: Follow the instructions for editing the permissions.
- Step 7: Save the settings.
- Step 8: Click on ‘Finish’
If you want to retrieve passwords in your QuickBooks
- Step 1: First of all, check that the current version of your QuickBooks is the same one you used last time.
- Step 2: Open the Intuit Support page.
- Step 3: Navigate to “QuickBooks Automated Password Reset Tool,” and click on it.
- Step 4: Select the version of your QuickBooks.
- Step 5: Follow the instruction to recover the password.
If you meet any difficulty while using the above tips, you can contact the experts at QuickBooks for technical support. There are many informative blogs and articles available online targeting various issues related to this accounting software. You can refer such blogs and articles if you are facing a similar problem.