Nowadays, most students rely on grammar tools to check their writing. It is because, with software, you get access to flawless English grammar and sentence structure. Though Grammarly is the most popular grammar checker among students, you can’t give a blind eye to others. This blog perfectly points out some of the best Grammarly alternatives that you can implement while crafting the research proposal:
- a) ProWritingAid:In terms of features and benefits, it comes next to Grammarly. One of the prime reasons behind its popularity is the all-in-one package (grammar checker, writing mentor, and style editor). Moreover, it has features like word explorer, highlighting repeated words, detailed explanations, and context-sensitive style suggestions.
- b) My assignment help USAgrammar checker:It is one such grammar checking tool that fits all your basic academic needs. Owing to its low cost premium plans, most students prefer to use this software whatever the academic project they are handling. Downloading reports is easy with this tool as it integrates better with MS Word, Google Docs, and Google Chrome. Also help you in citation with bibliography maker
- c) WhiteSmoke:What sets this software apart is its Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology. It extends beyond typographical and grammatical corrections by enhancing clarity, style, and tone. WhiteSmoke comes with a grammar checker, spell checker, punctuation checker, style checker, and even a translator.
- d) QuillBot:QuillBot aims to blend AI with human-level proficiency when it comes to paraphrasing generation. With this tool in place, people can communicate more lucidly. Besides sentence rephrasing, it has features like word flipper, fluency statistics, geometry assignmentand Quill Modes.
- e) Ginger:With this grammar checking tool, you can write correct English devoid of any spelling/grammatical errors and misused words. It also has a feature that can enhance your English with a personal trainer.
In recent times, there are several Grammarly alternatives that come in handy for both students and researchers.
We all aim to write correct English as help you online assignment help , but sadly, we fail more often. If you implement any of the above tools to proofread your article, the scenario can be very much different.