QuickBooks install diagnostic tool is designed in a way to solve issues that appear during QuickBooks desktop installation. This tool diagnoses and fixes the issues that occur at the time of installing QuickBooks. It can also fix the errors that are seen with .NET framework, C++, and MSXML. The QuickBooks accounting software makes use of some core Microsoft components. In case one or more components stop functioning efficiently, then the operating system might display such an error.
One can easily download, install, and use the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool to get rid of such errors, by carrying out the steps discussed later in this post. You can get detailed information regarding the same from our ProAdvisors and they will guide you in the direction. Our team will be there to help you.
Steps to download and install QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
Now that you know what QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, it is the right time to start with the download process. The steps to be followed here are:
- At first, the user needs to click on the download QuickBooks diagnostic tool and setup the file in the system
- After that save the setup file on the desktop
- After the download, the user will see the QBInstall_tool_v2.exe on the screen
- Once done with that shut down all other apps, that are currently running in the system
- Also, double click on QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file and run the file in your system
- The next step is to restart the system after the diagnose
- Followed by ensuring to have a good internet connection
- Now, close all other apps working in the background
- The QuickBooks install diagnostic tool will automatically detect and fix the issue. But in certain cases, system reboot is required.
Fixing installation error using the tool
One can fix the errors using QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, by carrying out the steps below:
- The user needs to check and diagnose the connection tab
- And then, check the firewall status
- The tool will test the connectivity
- And the user will have to re-install in a selective startup mode
QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool can be the best tool to fix the issues, only if used wisely. The above stated steps are expected to be enough to make the best use of this tool. Whereas, if any of your doubts remained unanswered, then feel free to speak to our QuickBooks enterprise support team.
We are a team of certified accounting ProAdvisors, who work towards helping the QB users with all sorts of QuickBooks related queries. Dial 1-800-761-1787 and start a conversation right away.