Do you think Cloud CRM Hosting is the right step for your business? Gartner says in one survey that 47% of enterprises will be moving their CRM solutions and other core processes to the cloud. After getting to know the pro & cons of CRM cloud hosting, you will be able to take an important decision to migrate your on-premise CRM solution to the cloud. AES Cloud Hosting is here to help you with the transformation.
What are the Pro & Cons of CRM Cloud Hosting
The businesses which are already operating core systems, and CRM on the cloud, are emphasizing other enterprises to board this platform. Many IT leadership icons are also very vocal about the pro & cons of CRM cloud hosting. Take a look at what benefits & shortcomings you can expect from CRM cloud hosting:
- Pros of CRM Cloud Hosting
- The minimum investment for a CRM solution and can scale up later according to the business needs.
- You do not need to invest in costly hardware and software.
- Reach your data anytime, anywhere, and from any device, even smartphones.
- Your IT personnel can focus on business growth rather than spending time on maintenance.
- Cloud hosting vendors will automatically push updates and security patches.
- Deploy and start making sales or helping customers instantly.
- High-level data security and backup.
- Cons of CRM Cloud Hosting
- In some cases, depending on the enterprise and cloud vendor, the rental cost could be higher.
- Internet bandwidth requirement is high. It could be a challenge for certain geographies.
- You may need to invest more in cloud infrastructure subscription if your business grows much more than the expectations.
AES Cloud Hosting brings you the ultimate guide on the pro & cons of CRM cloud hosting. You will get better insight, and after assessing your business needs you may start porting your CRM to the cloud with the help of AES Cloud Hosting.