Java Programming Language
Java programming language is an object-oriented language and has a virtual machine platform that enables users to generate compiled programs that can run almost on every platform. James Gosling designed this programming language in 1995.
Java Programming Language Features
Below we have listed some of the major Java programming language features are:
- The Java programming language is Very Safe and extremely Robust.
- The programming language is easy to understand and has no difficulty in its features like a pointer, inheritance, operator overloading, etc.
- The Java programming language is designed for object-oriented application development.
- With automatic memory management, the Java programming language is multithreaded.
- It describes an example of a class like inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation, polymorphism.
- CodeS will be written once and work on nearly every device.
- If and Else statement
- Lightweight and delicate
- It is case sensitive
- Statement looping
- Object-based scripted language
- Handling dates and time
- Detecting the user’s browser and OS
- Generating HTML content
- Ability to create functions in the script
Below we have listed some of the important differences of bother programming languages that one must know: