These days, many people around the world are suffering from frizzy, curly, or wavy hairstyles. Due to that most people avoid going outside for different occasions as they are not able to get their desired hairstyle that matches their personality. These people always look for a permanent solution to this problem. There are several methods to the straight curly hairstyle. In several treatments, the Japanese straightening treatment is one of the best treatments that offer good results.
A Japanese hair straightening service is slightly similar to a Brazilian Blow-out, but more like a reverse perm. After having this service performed, you will have permanent pin-straight hair until it grows out.
What Is Japanese Permanent Straightening Treatment?
It is a new technology, which obviously originated in Japan that is used to make frizzy, curly, or wavy hair pin-straight, without damaging the hair. The process is permanent, meaning it will not go back to curly on its own, but you need to get the regrowth touched up about every 6 months to a year. It is appropriate for almost all types of hair.
It is also identified as thermal reconditioning, straight perm, bio ionic hair retexturing, high-tech straight perm, and Japanese straight perm.
What Is the Process to Perform Japanese Straightening Services?
- First, the hair is washed with a sodium-free clarifying shampoo. This is done with any other service that changes the shape of the hair, to remove build-up from medication or products.
- After the hair is rinsed, a solution is applied to small sections throughout the head, but not applied to the scalp. This solution is a thioglycolate (called retexturize) which is the same type of chemical used for perms, and is used to break down the protein bonds in the air and can process for up to 40 min under a dryer.
- When the hair is dry, a very hot ceramic flat iron is used to straighten each tiny section of hair. Subsections should be about 1/8 of an inch. This process could take a lot of time.
- When hair is completely straight, a neutralizer is applied to the hair, to help rebuild the protein bonds in their new shape. At this point, the hair is stretched to make it very straight, and then the hair has to dry once more.
- Lastly, the hair is shampooed, blown dry, and flat ironed again. Then voila, the Japanese straightener is done.
Where To Get the Best Japanese Straightening Services?
Nowadays, there are several hair salons available in the markets that are offering Japanese straightening services. In this regard, SALON PAPILLON is the best choice as they offer the best services at a competitive rate of charge. At this hair salon, you will always find professional and experienced people that will always provide you the best results. The process of treatment is a little expensive because of high-quality products and consuming more time for the treatment.
Further, at this hair salon, you will always find the best result but you have to follow some steps to maintain hair quality. You cannot wash your hair for 72 hours after having this done. This allows your hair to set. Along with not washing it, you should try not to let any humidity touch your hair. Moisture can damage your hair thus you will not able to do anything that will kink your hair during this time period.
In order to get the best Japanese straightening services, the SALON PAPILLON is the best hair salon main line pa where you never feel disappointed when you get your best hairstyle according to your choice.