Hyundai i30 N 2023 Drive-N Limited Edition


180 of the 800 units planned for the Hyundai i30 N 2023 Drive-N Limited Edition’s global manufacturing run are scheduled to arrive in Australian showrooms later this year. 180 units, all in hatchback form, are on their way to Australia and are believed to be the “second largest” market allocation.

The Drive-N Limited Edition is based on the top-of-the-line i30 N Premium with Sunroof model in Australia, but it also has distinctive front, side, and rear decals, black Hyundai emblems, and 19-inch forged wheels with a dark bronze matte finish.

The GPS coordinates of Hyundai’s test center at the Nurburgring racetrack in Germany, where each new N vehicle is produced, are shown on two Drive-N emblems that are coated in dark bronze matte and placed on the front wheel arches. A new Serenity White Pearl paint finish will cover roughly 70% of Australia’s allotment of special edition vehicles, with Phantom Black Pearl covering the other 30%.

The interior has been upgraded with Alcantara fabric for the steering wheel, gear lever, center armrest, and handbrake, as well as red stitching throughout the cabin and special red accent inserts for the N Light sports seats.

Additionally, a new set of floor mats with the words “DRIVE-N LIMITED” and red edging are included, as well as a special emblem above the wireless phone charger that indicates the car’s serial number out of an 800-car global manufacturing run. The normal hot hatch’s 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine with 206kW/392Nm is under the hood and drives the front wheels through a limited-slip front differential. There are no mechanical alterations made for the i30 N Drive-N Limited Edition.

According to Hyundai Australia, 126 of the 180 vehicles in the local allotment will have eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmissions (DCTs), with the remaining 54 vehicles having six-speed manuals. This distribution is consistent with the Hyundai i30 N hatchback’s basic lineup, of which, according to sales data for 2021, 73% are outfitted with the eight-speed DCT auto.

A 10.25-inch touchscreen, satellite navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, front and rear parking sensors, LED headlights, automatic emergency braking, and blind-spot monitoring should be included in the features carried over from the Premium with Sunroof variation on which the Drive-N is based.

A panoramic glass sunroof, automatic climate control, wireless phone charging, keyless entry, heating for the front seats and the steering wheel, performance brakes (with 360mm front discs), adaptive suspension, and a changeable sports exhaust are also included.

Leave a Reply