How to Upload a YouTube Short on Mobile?
The youtube app goes into menus to the camera icon to click for the editor tool to make and upload to youtube short. Users can make and watch brief vertical videos using the YouTube Shorts feature on the YouTube app for mobile devices. Use these steps to produce a YouTube Short on a mobile device:
- Launch the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- At the bottom center of the screen, tap the “+” symbol.
- From the menu that displays, choose “Create a Short”.
- Holding down the record button will start recording your video.
- Using the editing tools, you may give your video music, text, filters, and other effects.
- Check out your video and make any necessary modifications.
- When you’re ready to publish your Short, click the “Next” button.
- To make it easier for people to locate your Short, add a title, description, and pertinent hashtags.
When your Short is released, it will show up on the YouTube app’s Shorts shelf, where users can browse through and watch Shorts made by other users. On social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, you may also distribute your Short to your friends and followers.