Your Outlook.com email account might be temporarily blocked. It happens when Microsoft notices some unusual sign-in activity in your account. Instant Help Zilla understands that this is an inconvenience. However, as per Microsoft, this is for your account safety and security. Not to worry, as Instant help Zilla is here to help you to unblock the Outlook account.
The Steps to Unblock The Outlook Account
You may follow these simple steps to unlock the Outlook account:
- Visit the recover your account link to reset your password.
- Type in the email of the blocked account. Now, enter the characters you see on the webpage and click on Next.
- Here, use the authenticator app from Microsoft to generate verification code. If you do not have that, choose to use another verification choice to get a text message to the linked mobile number.
- Once you type in the authentication code, you will need to change your password. It is how you may complete the unblocking procedure.
- All types of mobile devices can receive the authentication code text.
- The text arrives instantly from MSFT. You may trust this text if you have requested the code.
- Create a complex password to keep your account safe. Always use the Outlook email from a trusted device and network to avoid future account blocking.
What if you don’t have access to the linked phone or email? You can try the following methods:
- Seek expert assistance from Microsoft Outlook Community forum. Here, Microsoft specialists help users with account-related issues.
- You may also get assistance by contacting the Microsoft Contact Support team.
Avoid the inconvenience of Outlook email blocked status by resolving the issue through the above steps. Instant Help Zilla gets you the fastest and accurate method to unblock the Outlook account. For more DYI troubleshooting, keep visiting the Instant Help Zilla website.