Subscription error is a commonly seen error that comes up with an error message stating “Your QuickBooks subscription has lapsed”. Often, the users think that this error might hamper the data, but that is not how it is. The subscription error doesn’t impact the data and can be fixed easily by carrying out a couple of steps and procedures. The subscription error comes up with an error message on the screen stating that “Error: Sorry, we need to verify your subscription before installing QuickBooks desktop” or “Error: Sorry it looks like you need a subscription to install QuickBooks desktop”.
If you are also facing such an error, then in that case, make sure to stay rooted to this post. In this post, we’re going to cover some facts that suggest how one can get rid of subscription error in QuickBooks desktop. Moreover, you can reach us at 1-800-761-1787, and let our professionals take over the issue on your account.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Subscription has Lapsed Error
Restore the product and license file to fix subscription error:
The user can get rid of the QuickBooks desktop subscription error by restoring the product and license file. QuickBooks saves a file with the product and license information to the hard drive. In case there is any issue, then the user file is easy to restore. The steps to be followed are:
- At first, the user needs to get the product and license info. In case the user is not having it in hand, then he/she can find it.
- After that, close QuickBooks desktop
- Followed by opening the windows start menu
- Once done with that, the user needs to type run into the search box and then select run tab
- Also, type C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitelment clientv8 and then hit enter. In case this doesn’t open a folder, then the user should enter the C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv6 instead
- Now, the user should look for the file EntitlementDataStore.ecml and right click it and also select the delete option. After that select yes to confirm
- The user is then required to open QuickBooks desktop and the company file.
- The last step is to follow onscreen prompts to register QuickBooks desktop again with the QuickBooks product and license information.
If you are still wondering how to get rid of subscription error in QuickBooks desktop, then get on a quick conversation with our qualified accounting professionals.
So, grab your phone and get in touch with us at our QuickBooks enterprise support number i.e. 1-800-761-1787, we are just a buzz away and eagerly waiting for your call. We assure the discussion would help you gain a better insight about fixing a subscription error.
Read also – fixation steps of QuickBooks error code 15106