We always have these handy games on our phones that acquire very little space, easy to play, and have a simple yet adorable UI. And these games helped us to relieve stress at one point or another in our life. Puzzle games are the best stress reliever, as these games are good at distracting your thoughts. Here are some game suggestions to add to your list.
- Roll the ball: Roll the ball is a classic tile puzzle with a little modern twist. The game sound makes it look realistic when you slide the tile to create a way for the metal ball; to reach the exit. And enjoy the satisfaction of the rolling ball sliding to the exit way, through the connected tile, and the fun part is, you get all these fun levels for free!! The game is developed and published by BitMango with a Google play rating of 4.2 stars.
- Monument Valley: It is an indie game in the puzzle genre, developed and published by Ustwo Games. The player leads the protagonist naming princess Ida, through optical illusion mazes while manipulating the world around her. The player also needs to save the princess from the crow people by changing the princess’s path when required. The crazy maps and beautiful UI makes it a must to add to your game list.
- Chakra: Path to nirvana: Cape Titans published game, Chakra: path to nirvana, has a 4.2-star rating on Google Play. It is indeed a peaceful game with beautiful UI and easy gameplay. The player has to fix the cosmic circles by putting the right shapes into the broken chakras. And each time you fail to do so, you get an encouraging quote that keeps you going. The game has a total of 14 levels.It is based on a meditation guide to activate and balance your energy system. These levels are based on Buddhist Zen and Hindu traditions.
- Alpha Bear: It is a word puzzle with cute little bears in it. Alpha bear is a word puzzle developed and published by Spry Fox. It is an interactive game with talking bears, amazing UI, and challenging levels. The player needs to make a word by selecting the alphabets, in the correct sequence. After clearing each level, you get a cute bear to add to your collection as a reward. Beary Interesting, isn’t it? The game has a Google play rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- Conform: Talking about puzzle games and CapeTitans is again on the list. This game is developed by runny nose games, this game has 4.8 stars on google play. The soothing game music and the smooth controls make it very peaceful to play,, the player needs to navigate each level full of boxes to find a place to fit in. To cross each level character’s ability to change its shape helps the player.This challenging level makes the player hooked up to the game.