QuickBooks error code 6144 82 is usually seen when the user tries to open the company file used by a different application. This QuickBooks error code 6144, 82 is seen with an error message that states “QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” Getting rid of this error becomes easy, one the below mentioned steps and procedures are followed.
However, if you need our assistance at any point of time to tackle with QuickBooks error code 6144, then in that case, ring up to our executives and our tech professionals will ensure to provide you with immediate assistance.
Why error 6144 82 appears in QuickBooks?
This sort of error is usually seen due to the following factors:
- Incomplete or inappropriate installed QuickBooks desktop
- Or any sort of corruption in registry
- Also, if the system has malware or virus
- Moreover, a recent change in network setting can trigger this issue
What can help in fixing QuickBooks error 6144 82?
One can try resolving the QuickBooks error code 6144 with much ease by uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks program. The steps involved in this particular method are as follows:
- First of all, the user needs to click on start and open program and features
- After that, move to the control panel
- Also, the user can click programs and then click on programs and features tab
- Followed by looking for the program associated to QuickBooks error 6144 82 under the name column
- The next step is to select QuickBooks associated entry
- Followed by clicking on uninstall on the top menu bar
- The last step is to follow the prompts that can be seen on the screen to complete the uninstallation of QuickBooks error 6144 82
Other solution methods
The alternate steps to be followed here are as follows:
- Start QuickBooks service option
- Change the account type
- Create the folders in C drive
- Now, copy the company file in the new folder
- The next step is to setup inbound and outbound firewall rules
- Running QuickBooks database server manager
- Restoring the QuickBooks company file
- Running QuickBooks file doctor tool
- Reinstalling the QuickBooks software
- Renaming .TLG and .ND files
Tried any of these strategies but unable to deal with the QuickBooks error code 6144? Well, need not to worry, our QuickBooks enterprise customer support team have a couple more options for you to help fixing the error without falling out. Get on the phone with us at 1-800-761-1787, and we would be happy to help you.