A toilet is one of the most important utilities in your bathroom. It is shape, design and working all will have an effect on your comfort. The modern trends exhibit that toilets are not only for utilitarian purposes anymore. But aesthetics is important equally. A wall hung toilet is a modern innovation in design that is becoming an increasingly popular choice in the UK. In the past, such compact toilets were seen in luxurious hotels, clubs, and bars etc. However, with time these have made their ways into our homes. And everyone loves it not just for its looks but for many other benefits. If you are in the market for a new toilet, then you must consider this toilet as well. We are providing you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision.
What is a Wall Hung Toilet?
As the name implies, a wall hung toilet is a type of toilet that you can fix on the wall. Other than its toilet pans that float in the air, you cannot see its cistern nor its accessibility. The cistern, along with the plumbing work, is conceal inside the wall. So, from outside, you just see a pan and a button to use flush as per your necessity. So, that means you will have to break the wall, and install the pipes with cistern inside and then cover it up while fixing the pan outside on the wall.
Why Wall Hung Toilet is a Popular Choice?
From aesthetics to utility, there are various benefits of this type of toilet
- It is a perfect toilet for anyone with limited space in the bathroom. You can save space that others may be taken by the cistern. In addition to that, the pan mounted on the wall leaves space underneath, making the floor accessible.
- Another advantage of this toilet style is that it is extremely easy to keep clean. It is because the floor space is accessible, and you clean that area. You only have a pan which requires a bit of cleaning as the cistern is already out of sight.
- One of the biggest reasons why people love this type of toilet is its aesthetic appeal. It looks more luxurious than any other style. Therefore, people who want to bring a contemporary feel to their bathrooms always prefer this style.
Important Features to Look for While Buying Wall Hung Toilet
When shopping for wall hung toilet, you may look out for few added features.
- The first feature to look out for is a rimless design. Not all toilets have a rimless design so, if you are planning to buy one, then you must go for this feature. It simply means a bowl doesn’t have rims. And there are no curved edges that can become a breeding ground of dirt and bacteria.
- In case you have a cloakroom or smaller bathroom, then you can find another version of the wall-hung style. That is a short projection style, making it even more compact. It means your toilet bowl will have a short size without compromising on the functionalities. The only issue with this type of toilet is for taller and obese people. That may find it hard to use this lavatory.
Shop for Wall Hung Toilet from Royal Bathrooms UK
In this article, we have provided you with all the important information that can help you to make an informed decision about wall hung toilet. It is a top choice for smaller spaces. However, due to its contemporary and luxurious design, all sizes and types of bathrooms install them. Do you think it is what you were looking for? If yes, don’t hesitate to visit the Royal Bathroom’s website. It has all types of bathroom high-quality fittings and fixtures available at lower prices.