Every year more than 10000 students dream to complete their further education abroad to experience foreign education, culture, lifestyle and attaining the international degree. But the budget for studying abroad would inevitably be higher than the education expense of your homeland. Budget issues are one of the major problems due to which many Indian and international student drop the idea of studying away from their homeland. If your wish to study abroad but due to budget problem, dropping the idea, then read this article once as it will provide you all the budget-friendly foreign countries which are best chosen by Indian and international students for completing their education.
Globally accepted as one of the most chosen destinations by Indian students, Germany is a great option if you are looking for the most affordable place to study abroad. Every year, the number of Indian students is increasing and they are preferring Germany to study abroad. Many public universities offer a great number of undergraduate and PhD courses at the most affordable cost. For Master’s courses, you can apply for scholarships provided by the universities as per your skills and ability. The average expense would be less than $8000 per year.
Benefits of Studying in Germany
- You can Travel Europe on Student Visa.
- Out of 16, 11 states of Germany have no tuition fees.
- The cost of living in Germany is $500-$800 including all the living expenses.
- Your degree will be globally recognized and accepted.
- The number of public universities offers courses in the English Language as well.
- You are eligible to work Part-Time while studying. Even, you are eligible to stay for 1 year after the completion of the programme.
Globally known for its exquisite environment, peaceful Lifestyle and welcoming culture, Sweden is also considered as one of the best chosen by Indian and international students who wish to study abroad with affordable fees. Not only you will study in an affordable place, but you will also experience a great environment to have a pleasant stay in Sweden which will make your experience memorable. According to the Times Higher Education, the universities of Sweden are ranked as World’s Top Universities chosen by Indian and international students for studies abroad.
Benefits of Studying in Sweden
- If you are one of the nature lovers, Sweden is the best option for you.
- The universities of Sweden have no Language barrier.
- The average expense including education and living expenses would be $ 8000-$8500 per year.
Home to leading MNCs, Ireland is a leading destination for Indian students going to abroad for the completion of their further education. The cost of living expenses is between $ 5000-$10000 and tuition fees for bachelors and master’s courses would be between $10000-$30000.
Benefits of studying in Ireland
- It is an English spoken country.
- As a part-time job, you are eligible to work 20 hours a week and 40 hours during the vacation period.
- It is the largest hub of Indian successful professionals.
- The number of scholarships is offered by the universities of Ireland to Indian and international students.
- Big companies like Google, Apple, EA Games, PayPal, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn and Twitter have their set up in Ireland and it may interest you that they offer employment to many Indian and international students after the completion of education.
Capital of Lights, Fashion capital, Paris is the capital of France and has been chosen as one of the leading destinations for education 4 years in a row. Although the expenses of education in Paris is between 15-20 Lakh (Master’s Course), the expenses of living are comparatively higher but you have the option to stay in a suburban area with great connectivity.
Land with a multicultural environment and lifestyle, Canada is a destination with welcoming citizens. If you are planning to in a foreign country and wishes to be surrounded by many Indian people, Canada is the place for you. Not only it’s the best place to study, but you can also wish to stay back and work in Canada as well. As per IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, the number of Indians students have risen by 55% in 2019. It may interest you that the crimes rates in Canada are very low. The cost of education and living expenses is around 16-25 Lakh Per Year (Masters’ Program).
Benefits of Studying in Canada
- Canada offers High Standardize and Cost friendly education.
- You are eligible for a post-study work permit with a tenure of 3 Years. You can also apply for PR.
- It provides internationally recognized degrees.
- Canada is best known for its great hospitality, and safe environment.
Mentioned above are few of the top selected Affordable destination chosen by the Indian and international students for completing their studies abroad. For knowing further about these destinations and more, do contact Admissify Today. Our experts will guide you throughout. Admissify aims that your stay is comfortable and memorable. Visit our office today and get all the necessary information related to an affordable place to study Abroad or visit www.admissify.com for more information and get connected with us today.