Let us face reality! Having a patchy and spot baldness is a total turn-off, mostly if it happens to young men and women. From this perception, the victim is likely to have low self-esteem and lack of confidence in themselves. What causes loss of hair? There are several reasons inclusive of genetics, nutrition, and the likes. The only way out of resolving this problem is by undergoing a hair transplant.
Deciding to go through the process of hair transplant is a significant milestone. This is because to get a high-quality FUE hair transplant is an outlay for many people. And you will always want to get the best in the market as it might backfire on you. For one, a bad hair transplant can lead to long-term detrimental effects to the patients. It can involve both psychological and physical torture.
With all this in mind, it is good to know some facts surrounding the FUE hair transplant before deciding to settle on it.
- Surgery is usually the last resort. Many people mistake hair transplants for a holy grail when it comes to hair loss treatment. This is all because it is supposedly permanent, and many consider it as a job done. Although it may solve all that you need now, there are essential therapies that could work instead that would postpone the thought of this surgery. Remember, an FUE hair transplant is a permanent method that may fail to work.
- There are different hair transplant techniques. The common ones are the FUE and FUT. The best surgeons carry them out. The FUT method is widely used as it is cheaper though it leaves you with a scar. FUE hair transplant is not surgical. Its recommended to those who seek to maintain short hair.
- Transplantation of the hair does not mean your head will have fully dense hair. The results always vary to the type of hair, baldness, and the available hair from your donor. Have it in mind. It is not the ultimate solution to hair issues.
- Currently, the issue of hair transplant is a daycare procedure. Therefore, there is no need to remain in the hospital. However, it is good to enquire so that you know how to go about it.
- Hair transplants do not rectify all cases of baldness. On that note, you will need a qualified hair physician to identify the damage and advise you on the appropriate method of treatment that you should use.
- A hair transplant is a stable solution to solve your baldness. Therefore, your hair is distributed to the bald in a specific pattern throughout your scalp through surgical procedures that can go through either one or two sessions.
An FUE hair transplant is not the ultimate solution best fit for everyone. It could not be the best answer, even for you in particular. You need to read through the above fact, do enough research before settling for it. If it will change you for good, you had better have it!